A Customer Data Platform (CDP) is a type of packaged software that creates a persistent, unified customer database that is accessible to other systems.
Data pulled from multiple sources is cleaned and combined to create a full-range customer profile.
The CDP market reached $1 billion by 2019 because of urgent, growing interest in tools capable of dealing with big data that can also provide relevant tactics and marketing strategies.
Why are CDPs important for any business?
Some CDPs like Evinent Analytics provide additional functions, such as marketing performance measurement analytics, predictive behavior and decision modeling, and communicative tools.
Based on evaluations from companies that use the Evinent Analytics platform, our tools and features are:
- user-friendly and easy to navigate
- centralized, with a single database for customer profiles and other data from any internal or external source
- accessible by external systems and structured to support marketers' needs for campaign management, marketing analyses, and business strategy
- holistic in nature to provide a 360-degree view of the customer
- able to divide customers into different groups by trait or characteristic
- capable of predicting the optimal way to engage with each customer based on their unique behavioral profiles
We believe that technology can change our lives for better. In a highly competitive world, we look for effective tools to help us make money, achieve personal wellness, and save time.
Our brand new product platform, Evinent Analytics, can bring a fresh perspective to any sector to help you grow your business, including E-commerce, HR, Logistics, Healthcare and more.
Evinent Analytics is an innovative customer data platform that provides the kind of accurate analysis and marketing communications you need to maximize revenues and increase the efficiency of your business.